Well, here it is . . . every college student’s favorite time of the year. Finals. Oh, joy.
Here are some awesome foods that can help you be a finals genius:
1. These chocolate covered acai berries with blueberry really want you to finally go get your computer and open it up.
2. The peanut butter needs you to stop staring at the wall immediately and start focusing on what you need to do, with love of course.
3. The yogurt sincerely wants you to stop constantly over-cleaning to avoid your homework.
4. These cashews are so proud that you started your paper . . . that was due 3 weeks ago.
5. This banana isn’t too mad you took a break to eat because you FINALLY wrote a whole page!
6. These almonds really wants to help you focus on finishing this paper.
7. These sun flower seeds are a great distraction . . . keep writing!
8. These cranberries are really encouraging you to get through the rest of this paper. And want you to stop staring at the wall . . . again.
9. These avocados would love to be made into that guacamole you’re dreaming about putting on a burrito. Yum. A burrito. Stop it. Focus. You’re almost there!
10. This chicken, cheese, and brown rice are really happy to be a part of the burrito you can NOW reward yourself with because YOU FINISHED YOU PAPER. Go you!
You did it. You became a finals genius.
Just remember all of these foods that can help your brain with your next project.
GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!