Yummy grilled cheese with tomato soup is an easy, cheap meal that almost anyone can make. I got all of my ingredients at Walmart, all THREE of my ingredients. It cost less than $10 for multiple meals. So I bought a loaf of bread, a package of cheese slices, and a few cans of Campbell’s tomato soup, since I don’t really have the time or skills to make my own.
I’m thinking I’ll make a plain old grilled cheese and eat it with my canned tomato soup, but instead I found this great recipe to make grilled cheese dippers! It took the same ingredients, but changed it around a little:
- Cut the crust off of 8 pieces of bread
- Use a rolling pin to roll them flat
- Put 1 slice of cheese on each piece of bread
- Roll up each piece of bread with the cheese on it and place it on a pan on top of the stove heated at medium
- Cook until light brown and flip each over until in looks light brown on both sides
- Simultaneously cook the tomato soup until it reaches a boil
- When they are both finished, pour the soup into two bowls and put the grilled cheese dippers on a plate and share with a friend!
A very delicious meal! Plus it was easy to make.